Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not much going on.

I know this makes for a very boring post, but I've not made much progress on either of my knitting projects, haven't sewn anything, or done anything else of a creative nature.

I'm still finding that I am pretty much out of energy by the end of the work week and a 2-day weekend isn't nearly enough to fully recharge my batteries. So, I'm not doing as much knitting as I used to. But I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things as time goes by.

In lieu of anything more exciting to talk about, I will leave you with photos of the yarn I purchased while on vacation. The teal is for me, and the charcoal tweed is for TW. He wanted a vest with some detail on it, like a small cable around a v-neck and down the fronts and the wool tweed will be perfect for him. Not sure yet what the teal wool/silk will be, but as I only have 7 balls it will probably be some sort of vest-like thing as well. TBD later!

No comments: